- FDA 510(k) #BK910005
- Red Blood Cells, Whole Blood, Packed Cells, and Plasma*
- For Use with Transport Containers
- Indication Temperature 10°C
- Promotes requirements of accountability during transport
Assure Temperature Compliance during Transport
Safe-T-Vue® 10 is a temperature-sensitive indicator that easily adheres directly to blood bags during transport. It is ideally suited for use by blood banks and transfusion services to maintain quality control in transport and storage of blood.
Safe-T-Vue 10 changes color from white to red when the 10°C indication temperature has been reached or exceeded. Because it is nonreversible, Safe-T-Vue 10 will indicate that a high temperature condition existed, even if the temperature returns to a lower level. As long as the indicator remains white, blood may be stored for future use.
- Boxes of 50
- Cases of 200 (4 boxes of 50 indicators each)
- Each box stamped with lot number and expiration date.
- All shipments contain QA documentation
- Editable Validation Protocols can be downloaded from the Support page.